Author: J.Christy (3 Feb 05 12:00pm)
This morning, around Thu Feb 3 16:40 UTC 2005, I tried to tweak the script on my honeypot, so that it would use my donated MX records. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way, via the "Manage Honey Pots" page to do so.
Then my troubles really began.
After selecting my server, I tried clicking update script, but once I downloaded it, it had given me a ColdFusion script, instead of perl. So I deleted the Honey Pot and started over from scratch with "Create Honey Pot", which once again refused to honor my request for a perl script, giving me ColdFusion instead.
This behavior is consistently reproducible. Please fix.