Author: M.Prince (19 Feb 05 4:08pm)
First, and most importantly, you should never point an MX at an IP address you believe represents our mail server. Not only do we have different servers responsible for different donated domains, but we change the IP addresses for our mail servers regularly in order to help avoid detection. Instead of pointing the MX to an IP you should point it at the domain we give you during the donation process.
Now, as to the specifics of your DNS record, these appear to be "A" records, not "MX" records:
email.mx.limo-drivers.com. A IN 86400 220.127.116.11
email2.mx.limo-drivers.com. A IN 86400 18.104.22.168
email3.mx.limo-drivers.com. A IN 86400 22.214.171.124
email4.mx.limo-drivers.com. A IN 86400 126.96.36.199
email5.mx.limo-drivers.com. A IN 86400 188.8.131.52
I did a "DIG" on your domain and here are your MX records:
limo-drivers.com. 86400 IN MX 10 email.mx.limo-drivers.com.
limo-drivers.com. 86400 IN MX 10 email2.mx.limo-drivers.com.
limo-drivers.com. 86400 IN MX 10 email3.mx.limo-drivers.com.
limo-drivers.com. 86400 IN MX 10 email4.mx.limo-drivers.com.
limo-drivers.com. 86400 IN MX 10 email5.mx.limo-drivers.com.
So it looks like what's happening is that you've pointed:
limo-drivers.com -> email#.mx.limo-drivers.com -> 184.108.40.206
That means any mail sent to:
is currently being directed to 220.127.116.11. I don't think this is what you intended, and may actually be causing you to lose legitimate mail sent to your domain.
What you need to do is point the MXs for limo-drivers.com back to where they were before. Then create a new MX not for limo-drivers.com, but for the subdomain email.limo-drivers.com. That should be pointed to the domain we gave you when you donated the record. If you don't remember what that is, login to your account, click Manage MX Records from the tab bar, and click the "Finish" link next to the domain in question.
Hopefully that helps you get things back on track.